ROW BREVARD LEARN TO ROW CLINIC!
Attention Adults: Interested in trying out ROWING?
Check out Row Brevard Community Rowing Program’s Spring Learn to Row Clinic. To reserve your slot, please complete this form: https://goo.gl/forms/lSMSVyHrAHrFwfb03
Learn to Row Clinic:
This 2 day clinic is targeted toward new rowers. It is designed to introduce the sport of sweep rowing to individuals who are new to the sport and will be coached 100%. Land, water and didactic sessions will be included providing a well-rounded experience for the rower. Cost is $100
Rowing Club Practices:
Rowers who have completed a Learn to Row clinic and/or have high school or college rowing experience will be invited to join the Row Brevard Community Rowing Program and participate in regularly scheduled rowing practice sessions. Membership details are available on our website.
Requirements and Clinic Information:
- Ability to Swim; Completed registration and medical release waiver
- When: March 3rd & 4th, 2018
- Where: Oars & Paddles Park, 1329 Banana River Dr, Indian Harbor Beach
- Times: Saturday & Sunday 8:30-11:30am
- What to wear: Shorts / gym attire, sunscreen, sneakers
- What to bring: Water bottle, extra socks or water shoes, signed waiver and $100 check
Make checks payable to: Row Brevard
***Please bring payment, registration and waiver to first day of clinic Forms are available below:
Required Forms for Learn to Row Clinics: